Protect your investment with a Preventative Maintenance Agreement.
10 good reasons why you should have a PMA
- Repair is never cheaper than correct maintenance
- 20% off all parts including brushes and chemicals
- Two or three pre booked service calls
- Free training during any service visit
- Six monthly Portable Appliance Test
- On site advice from a fully trained engineer during service visits
- Machines maintained regularly perform better for longer
- Regular newsletters with useful hints, tips and offers
- 20% discount on PMA for two or more machines at same location
- Extra 10% discount if PMA taken out for three year
Regular maintenance will not only enhance the performance of your machine but serve to provide a longer working life. We offer a maintenance agreement as follows and our charges are outlined below:
|1 Machine||£225.00 + VAT||for 2 service calls per year|
|2nd machine(s) at same site||£180.00 + VAT||for 2 service calls per year|
|Three phase machines (415v)||£350.00 + VAT||for 2 service calls per year|
For 2nd and subsequent machines standard price less 20% per machine if at same site + VAT.
All parts fitted other than those included in the service schedule (see service schedule) will be supplied at a discounted rate of list price less 20%. Brushes, chemicals etc will also be supplied at 20% discount.
A further discount of 10% on our standard charges will be given if a PMA is taken for a three year period.
Duplex will undertake a regular service check on your machine(s). The fee covers call-out and labour charges only. Parts fitted if not covered by warranty or the service agreement will be chargeable. The maintenance covers only those repairs and service call-outs outlined in the schedule.